In July, we will open the doors of the school to your children, with activities where they will have a great time. Summer is a time to rest and turn the school into a different environment, kind and above all coexistence with colleagues. It will be an adventure summer with a lot of different activities where you will learn otherwise. A time and environment conducive to being artists, scientists, explorers ... And many more.
It will be an adventure to grow as people! With games, pool, sports, english, arts & crafts, atelier, summer homework, workshops and many educational activities. An adventure to be authentic, creative, courageous ... An adventure because -in summer- family and school will accompany it in its growth.
Dates Summer School:
Summer Course La Llar (P0 to P2): From July 1 to 19 (can also be done for weeks)
Summer Course for Pre-school and Primary (P3 to 6th EPRI): From June 25 to July 19 (can also be done for weeks)
From P0 to 6th of Primary
9 h. at 5:00 p.m.
RATES Summer School "kinder Garden" (P0 to P2)
Full day with lunch: € 90 / week (€ 256 full course)
Full day without lunch: € 65 / week (€ 185 full course)
Morning day with lunch: € 80 / week (€ 228 full course)
Morning without lunch: € 55 / week (€ 156 full course)
RATES Summer School (P3 to 6th of Primary)
Full day with lunch: € 95 / week (€ 361 full course)
Full day without lunch: 70 € / week (266 € full course)
Morning with lunch: € 85 / week (€ 323 full course)
Morning without lunch: € 60 / week (€ 228 full course)
* disccount to large families of 5% with a minimum of 3 children enrolled in the activity.
UNIFORM AND MATERIAL
Summer trousers and comfortable shoes.
The school gives two summer t-shirts.
It is advisable to wear a cap to protect yourself from the sun.
Necesser with colony and a pint.
For swimming pool: Swimwear (whole for girls), towel, bath cap, sunscreen and flip flops (sandal type is recommended for walking on the mountain). Children who do not know how to swim should wear bracelets or bubbles.
Case (colors, pencils, gum). Summer homework.
Deadline: June 7, 2019
By bank transfer to: ES63 0081-5154-24-0001056808 of Banco de Sabadell. Indicating: Summer Camp 2019 and the name of the student.
It must be indicated that the beneficiary is an Equal Institution.
Open registrations: From April 29 to June 7, 2019
You can complete the following form:
Print, fill out and sign the REGISTRATION FULL. Bring the document to the school (Montclar space) duly signed, together with:
- Photocopy of the DNI of the parent / guardian.
- Photocopy of the Student Health Card.
- The proof of the transfer.
* In no case will an entry be accepted without the requested documentation.
93.802.98.77 (Montclar space)
* Only the vouchers for the dining room will be paid in cash.
* 100% of the amount will not be returned to the student who causes sick leave or any other circumstance. Only the dining room part will be returned after the third day the leave has been communicated
* If the child presents any food intolerance or special regime, a photocopy of the medical report and the appropriate written instructions must be made. The course coordinator will be able to attend you so that you can give us the directions you feel necessary.
* Places limited according to order of registration.